Brody Dalle has been found guilty of contempt during her ongoing custody battle with ex-husband Josh Homme. Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Lawrence Riff ruled that the Distillers singer \u201cwillfully\u201d kept her 5-year-old son away from a court-mandated visit with Homme on Sept. 3, Rolling Stone\u00a0reports. Dalle was dismissed on another contempt charge involving her 10-year-old son, who the judge said made the choice not to see his father under his own volition. He also dismissed charges that Dalle had prevented the Queens of the Stone Age frontman from speaking with his sons on video calls. The verdict comes after Dalle pleaded "not guilty" to contempt last month, claiming she "demanded" her sons go to their dad's but they "refused." \u201cI demanded they go and I pleaded with them,\u201d Dalle told the court on Nov. 4. \u201cI told them there was a court order, and if they didn\u2019t go, that I could go to jail.\u201d Brody Dalle's sentencing will be held on Nov. 30, and it's possible that she'll serve jail time. \u201cI followed every single order you gave. Why did I do that?\u201d Homme told the court during the hearing, according to Rolling Stone. \u201cI know how disappointed you are, and I know you think this system has let you down,\u201d Judge Riff responded. \u201cEverybody here has gotten a serious tutorial in criminal law. Criminal law is not the answer to a family\u2019s problems. What you really need to be focusing on is how in this current fractured environment you\u2019ll be able to co-parent. And you\u2019re going to need help. You\u2019re going to need third parties involved. If you can get there, you\u2019re going to heal this family. But doing it through contempt proceedings and DV proceedings probably is not the answer.\u201d It was learned in court on Nov. 9 that Dalle's boyfriend Gunner Foxx was the one who took her 15-year-old daughter Camille to file restraining orders against Homme on behalf of the three children. On Nov. 12, Homme filed a request for a civil restraining order against Foxx on behalf of himself and his two sons. The document accuses Foxx of stalking, surveillance, assaultive conduct, and extreme restrictive gatekeeping, \u201cmost probably at the direction of ex-wife.\u201d That request, however, was denied. A hearing will take place on December 3 at Los Angeles Superior Court at 8:30 am.