Enter to Win Passes to SPIN’s Austin Party!
TV on the Radio, the Kills & more are playing in Austin, Texas, and you can win tickets to see it all!
SPIN’s annual bash at Stubb’s is always one of the hottest tickets, and we want you to be there!Complete the form below to win one of 25 pairs of passes we will be giving away for the party!
This year, the annual SPIN@Stubb’s event will be headlined by indie rock heavyweights TV on the Radio, who’ll play their first show in advance of their fourth album, Nine Types of Light, which drops April 12.
Rounding out the Stubb’s outdoor stage will be the Kills, OMD, the Vaccines, OFF!, and Smith Westerns.
If that wild line up isn’t enough to get you to enter this sweepstakes, we’ve got more in store.On the indoor club stage SPIN & Stubb’s will showcase sets from MNDR, DOM, Young the Giant, Electric Child, and 28 North. Between all of these shows, there will be brain rattling DJ sets from Skrillex, Wolfgang Gartner, Designer Drugs, and Anika.
Punch your information in below and hopefully we’ll catch you in Austin!
This sweepstakes is now closed. Thank you for your interest!
2011 “SPIN@STUBB’S GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. SPONSOR:The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes is SPIN Media LLC(“The Sponsors”).
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes online entry period (“Sweepstakes Period”) will begin on March 7, 2010 at 12:00 am/EST, and will close on March 11, 2010 at 11:59 pm/EST. (“End Date”).
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States, excluding Rhode Island and including the District of Columbia. This Sweepstakes is void outside the continental United States, including but not limited to Alaska, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by federal, state, or local law. You must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of entry to enter the Sweepstakes and to be eligible to win. All U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.Employees of The Sponsors, its prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities’ affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
6. PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) winners will receive one pair (2) of passes to the SPIN @ STUBB’s party. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $60.00. No transfer or substitution of Prize is allowed. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction or combined with any other competition or offer, nor may it be transferred, assigned or exchanged in part or in full. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any portion thereof for one of equal or greater value for any reason at their sole discretion. WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZES; THE SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
7. ODDS:Many will enter; twenty-five (25) will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER(S) SELECTION:The winner(s) will be determined by random selection conducted by The Sponsors from among all eligible entries on or around March 11, 2010.All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules.In the event the winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner(s).No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER(S):Attempts to notify the potential winner(s) will be made using the e-mail address or telephone number provided at entry within one (1) day of sweepstakes end date. The Sponsors are not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind.If, despite reasonable efforts, the potential winner(s) does not respond within one (1) day (or such shorter time as exigencies may require) of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner(s), such potential winner(s) will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner(s) may be selected.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNER(S):The potential winner(s) may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).If any potential winner(s) fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or such shorter time if exigencies may require), the winner(s) may be disqualified, forced to forfeit their Prize and an alternate winner(s) may be selected.
11. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES:(A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH:(I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (VIII) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (IX) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (X) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XI) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES.EACH WINNER(S) HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE PRIZE SUPPLIERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
12. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner(s)’ permission for The Sponsors and the Prize provider to use the winner(s)’ name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
13. The Sponsors reserve the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law.The Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
14. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and The Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions.Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York, County of New York.
15. To obtain any legally-required winner(s) list (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to SPIN Magazine, 408 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10013, Attn: “Stubb’s Giveaway.” Please specify “Winner List” or “Official Rules” and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request.