Finally, here are the last of our backstage interviews from Lollapalooza 2007! Check the player below for all of these tasty clips:
– The Hold Steady talk about recording “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” for the Minnestota Twins.
– Peter and Bjorn explain how the Swedish government’s support system for rock bands really works.
– Rodrigo y Gabriela battle mistaken identity at customs.
– Dax Riggs moves on from Deadboy and the Elephantmen.
– Americans are really brill, according to Los Campesinos!
– Sherwood have some celebrity moments backstage.
– Local faves Bound Stems and Chin Up Chin Up provide the Chicago flavor
– Dear and the Headlights describe what it’s like to really open Lollapalooza.