What do Nicole Atkins and Gogol Bordello have in common? Outside of being red-blooded and enjoying the music-making process, probably not much. At least until they took a moment mid-Bonnaroo to grace SPIN's eager cameras for private acoustic renditions of the hits they would later bust out for thousands of adoring, sun-damaged fans. Click on any of the links below for intimate outtakes from not just Atkins and Bordello, but Broken Social Scene, Dead Confederate, and more.
Now Watch This:
- Broken Social Scene, "Whatever, I Don't Know"
- Dead Confederate, "Wrecking Ball"
- The Felice Brothers, "Whiskey In My Whiskey"
- Gogol Bordedllo, "60 Revolutions"
- Lord T and Eloise, "Pills"
- Jose Gonzalez, "Abram"
- The Postelles, "123 Stop"
- Ncole Atkins, "Caught in the Way"