Remember when Lionel Richie threatened to curate a new version of “We Are the World” a few months ago? Reuters reports that Richie, along with his American Idol co-hosts Katy Perry and Luke Bryan, will perform the song on Sunday night’s edition of the show, featuring several bodies hidden under Idol‘s floorboards: Fantasia, Jordin Sparks, Katharine McPhee, Kellie Pickler, Lauren Alaina, Ruben Studdard, and Scotty McCreery, as well as this season’s remaining 11 finalists.
5. Lick an entire package of q-tips. After it’s been used.
4. Let Robert Pattinson cater my wedding.
3. Eat a stop sign, covered in pigeon shit.
2. Perform one hour of (unpaid) emotional labor for Mike Pence.
1. Look through the Trapt guy‘s browser history.
Relive the song’s glory days below.