As rumored, Lady Gaga will headline the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show. “It’s not an illusion,” the singer tweeted. “This year the SUPER BOWL goes GAGA!” Other performers have not yet been announced.
It’s not an illusion. The rumors are true. This year the SUPER BOWL goes GAGA! @nfl@FOXTV@pepsi#PERFECTILLUSION#GAGASUPERBOWLpic.twitter.com/qR4O57451G
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) September 30, 2016
The important question now is: What will she play?
- “Perfect Illusion.” She even hashtagged it. Next question.
- Another new song from Joanne.
- “Bad Romance,” the best Gaga song.
- “Just Dance,” because this is family television.
- Nothing from Artpop.
- “Telephone,” featuring a reprise appearance by 2016 Super Bowl star Beyoncé. We can dream.
Gaga’s fifth album, Joanne, is out October 21. This season’s Super Bowl takes place February 5, 2017 in Houston, Texas.