The newly reunited Guns N’ Roses will play two nights in Las Vegas in April — great news for anyone who’s been craving a reunited GNR with Axl at the helm. But for the price of one savings account, a.k.a. $2,500, you could have a “Signature VIP Experience,” which includes a seat in the first ten rows and a behind-the-scenes escorted VIP backstage tour (among other things).
Understand, however, that this VIP pass will not buy a meet and greet with Axl, Slash, or Duff McKagan. (Probably because Axl and Slash won’t want to be anywhere near each other prior to stage time, but that’s purely speculative of course.)
Anyway, here’s what you will get. The Signature VIP Experience includes:
- One Incredible Top Price Reserved (Lower Level) Ticket in the First Ten (10) Rows *
- One Ultra-Exclusive, Autographed Limited Edition Silkscreened Guns N’ Roses Tour Poster.
- Each Limited Edition Silkscreened Tour Poster Autographed by Members of Guns N’ Roses.
- Created Exclusively for VIPs, Hand Numbered and Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Individual On-Stage Preshow Photo Opportunity (Includes Actual Show, Lighting & Production Elements)
- Special “Behind the Scenes” Escorted VIP Backstage Tour
- Welcome To The Jungle: Exclusive Guns N’ Roses Themed Preshow VIP Hospitality Lounge
- Get The Party Started in Style – Signature Guns N’ Roses Themed Cocktails Upon Arrival
- Locked & Loaded – Complimentary Beer, Wine, Spirits and Assorted Soft Drink Selections
- Spread for the Ages – Deluxe Dinner Buffet, Eclectic Selection of Hors D’Oeuvres and Amazing Desserts
- Variety of Comfortable Seating Options to Enjoy Food & Beverage
- Preshow Prizes, Party Favors, Tons of Your Favorite Music and More…
- Forget the Lines! Preshow Party Includes Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping Opportunity
- Dedicated On-Site VIP Host
- VIP Priority Check-In
- Separate VIP Entrance
- The Essential Guns N’ Roses VIP Gift Bag
- Designed Exclusively for VIP Package Purchasers
- Includes Special Guns N’ Roses Themed VIP Merchandise
- All Gift Bags Also Include a Commemorative VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
The cheapest seats for the Vegas shows — and likely for the rest of the tour, too — are $79.50 (without fees). That means you could purchase 31 of the cheapest seats for the price of one VIP admission. Or, alternately, you could buy seven of the most expensive non-VIP ticket ($350) for what it would cost to have a VIP experience for one.
So, friends, you have a choice: You could either spend all of your money in Vegas at the slots, or you could eat a $2,500 meal with a tote bag and a poster. Suddenly the blackjack tables are looking pretty good.