Bleachers Shares ‘Terrible Thrills Vol. 2′ Collection With Sia, Tinashe, More
Charli XCX, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lucius, and Brooke Candy also feature on 'Strange Desire' reworks
Jack Antonoff released his first album as Bleachers, Strange Desire, back in July of 2014, but today you can her it like you haven’t before thanks to Google Play. Following up on a long since abandoned series of companion albums called Terrible Thrills (the first volume of which accompanied his band Steel Train’s 2010 self-titled effort), Antonoff has shared Terrible Thrills Vol. 2, a collection of remixes, reworks, covers of songs from Strange Desire.
He’s enlisted a pretty substantial cast of guests here including, Sia, Tinashe, former tourmate Charli XCX, Carly Rae Jepsen, and a whole lot more. Check out the full track list here and stream or download the whole thing for free over at Google Play.
Terrible Thrills Vol. 2 track list:
1. “Wild Heart” (feat. Sara Bareilles)
2. “Rollercoaster” (feat. Charli XCX)
3. “Shadow” (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)
4. “I Wanna Get Better” (feat. Tinashe)
5. “Wake Me” (feat. Lucius)
6. “Reckless Love” (feat. Elle King)
7. “Take Me Away” (feat. Brooke Candy & Rachel Antonoff)
8. “Like A River Runs” (feat. Sia)
9. “You’re Still A Mystery (feat. MØ)
10. “I’m Ready To Move On/Wild Heart Reprise” (feat. Susanna Hoffs)
11. “Who I Want You To Love” (feat. Natalie Maines)