Warren G. Harding, the 29th President of the United States, was a terrible leader. He also had a longtime mistress, Carrie Fulton Phillips, whom he corresponded with in 100s of handwritten letters, some of them quite salacious. Yesterday, the New York Times published a number of these sexy-time correspondences, including ones in which the future President called his dick "Jerry." (As in: "Jerry came and will not go, says he loves you." )
Another famous Warren G has also talked about naked canoodling. Can you tell which famous Warren G said what?
1. "It was a clear black night / A clear white moon"
2. "I love your poise / Of perfect thighs / When they hold me / In paradise"
3. "That bitch you was glancin on / If she leaves with me / No chance that / Her pants is on"
4. "If I had you today, I’d kiss and fondle you into my arms and hold you there until you said, ‘Warren, oh, Warren’"
5. "It's your world girl / Come collide with the dick"
6. "Wish I could take you to [my dick]. Wonderful spot."
Answers: 1) Warren G ("Regulate"); 2) Warren G. Harding ("Letter to His Mistress," Jan. 28, 1912); 3) Warren G (“Lookin At You”); 4) Warren G. Harding ("Letter to His Mistress," Jan. 28, 1912); 5) Warren G (“Lookin At You”); 6) Warren G. Harding ("Letter to His Mistress," Aug. 20, 1918), [my dick] = "Mount Jerry"