Hear also: Trent Reznor's How to Destroy Angels, Crystal Castles, Babies, El Perro Del Mar, School of Seven Bells, and Highlife
Another bounty of full-album streams is upon us. Clear your day and hit play.
4) Crystal Castles, (III). "Good news for those who dig grave-wave. Unsurprisingly bleak, irreparably damaged, and delightfully dark." - SPIN (via Spotify)
6) How to Destroy Angels, An Omen. "Atmospheric electro-folk, brooding abstraction, and crunching industrial rock." - SPIN (via The Hype Machine)
7) El Perro Del Mar, Pale Fire. "Sarah Assbring moves even further away from her folky beginning into full on dancepop." (via Brooklyn Vegan)
8) The Babies, Our House on the Hill. "Woods and Vivian Girls members make, without question, their most varied and engrossing outing to date." (via SPIN)
9) School of Seven Bells, Put Your Sad Down. "Shoegaze-inspired pop ... swooning and melodic ... a total and comprehensive experience." (via Paste)
10) Highlife, Live in Copenhagen. "Gang Gang Dance and White Magic member Doug Shaw makes reverb-heavy, style-sampling rock." (via Stereogum)