DJ Mustard Releases Star-Studded ’10 Summers’ Album for Free
Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, YG, Young Jeezy, Wiz Khalifa, and more appear
One of the busiest producers in the current rap race, DJ Mustard, released his debut album today. Dubbed 10 Summers, the 12-track set is currently free to stream and download via Google Play.
Mustard — best known for his production on YG’s My Krazy Life (which SPIN favorably reviewed earlier this year), Tinashe’s “2 On,” and Tyga’s “Rack City” — unsurprisingly enlisted some of rap’s biggest names for the album. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, and even Lil Boosie (who was recently released from prison after a lengthy incarceration) make noteworthy appearances.
Also of note: 10 Summers will only be available for free on Google’s streaming site for two weeks, at which point it’ll become a paid download, so act quickly. Check out the album’s full track list, with guests, below.
10 Summers track list:
1. “Low Low” (feat. Nipsey Hussle, Tee Cee and RJ)
2. “Ghetto Tales” (feat. Jay 305 and Tee Cee)
3. “Throw Your Hood Up” (featuring Dom Kennedy, Royce and RJ)
4. “No Reason” (feat. YG, Young Jeezy, Nipsey Hussle and RJ)
5. “Giuseppee” (feat. 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy and Yo Gotti)
6. “Face Down” (feat. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, YG and Lil Boosie)
7. “Down on Me” (feat. 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign)
8. “Can’t Tell Me Shit” (feat. Iamsu! and AKAFrank)
9. “Tinashe Checks In” (Interlude)
10. “4 Digits” (feat. Fabolous and Eric Bellinger)
11. “Ty Dolla $ign Checks In” (Interlude)
12. “Deep” (feat. Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa and TeeFlii)